Monday, May 14, 2012

Are you my mommy?

As some of you may or may not know Presley got a call from our agent the other week. She being considered for the role of Katie Holmes daughter in her new movie based on the play "The Seagull". As a mommy I couldn't be more proud but at the same time I am a little upset. I am her mommy! I don't want her to be know as Katie Holmes baby! I mean she is really cute, what if Katie and Tom go all Brangalina and try to adopt her?
While we are waiting to hear about the movie she has been asked to model for packaging to a baby towel product. This chick works more then I do!
Speaking of working...I have been. I have been performing in a show called Tales From the Garden, It is a play about the history and legends of NJ. I have been lucky enough to be recast for 5 seasons now and this has been the first time in 2 years that I have not done it "with child".  I have also started my third season of ghost tours which is more storytelling then theatre but keeps me on my toes!
While us working girls are well...working, Strummer is enjoying being a little boy. Getting dirty, getting in trouble, and getting spoiled. Every day is a new discovery for him and I am endlessly surprised with the things he comes up with. What other 17 month old do you know that jumps off his changing table yelling "stage dive" or insists on eating chicken nuggets and peas with tongs? and boy can he play! He slides, he jumps, he bounces, he climbs, play with balls, and books and things he is not supposed to touch. He loves to be outside rain or shine but REALLY enjoys the rain! He is a boy through and through!
I will keep everyone updated on the Katie Holmes mama drama!
Goodnight moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment